As Veterans Day draws to a close, we've got a group of links with some of the latest news and analysis:
- We quoted from Damon Lindelof's contribution to the NY Times Op-Ed earlier today. The full text can be found here.
- Here's another excellent and concise YouTube explanation for what the writers are asking for. It's called Fade to Black.
- TV writer Ken Levine wrote a Simpson's parody on his blog.
- Commentary from reviewer Barbara Barnett, who had been linking to Amazon Unbox episodes of "House" as part of her reviews.
- An excellent post about the lack of mainstream media coverage of the writers' strike.
- A really, really great article profiling a striking writer who's feeling the cash crunch after having adopted a new baby.
- An excellent visual breakdown of what media is owned by the 10 major conglomerates.
- And finally, an interesting item about Jason Bateman, who's made a decision to support the WGA without violating the "no strike" provision of the SAG contract.